OCCC will be honoring seven college alumni, as well as two community leaders, on Tuesday, Nov. 15, by inducting them into the Alumni Hall of Fame. The banquet and inductee ceremony will be held in the general dining area of the Main building on campus and will begin at 6:30 p.m. All staff and faculty have been invited, along with members of the Association of Alumni and Friends.
All inductees have been nominated by their peers or college staff members, who find them extraordinary, said Lealon Taylor, the college’s executive director of Institutional Advancement.
The 2011 Alumni Hall of Fame inductees are:
- Jessica Estrada, Target pharmacist;
- Angela Hill, associate librarian for the Metropolitan Library System;
- Phong Hoang, pharmacist at the University of Oklahoma’s Pharmacist Care Center;
- Sunny Lee Fanning, superintendent of FAA Academy;
- Michael Jackson, associate director of The Education and Employment Ministry;
- Brian Lamkin, Age Management Medicine Physician for the Lamkin Clinic;
- Mike McAuliffe, CEO of Doctors on Call, OKC Motorsports, Oklahoma Energy Grand Prix and OKC Events & Entertainment; Jaquie Sherrard, OCCC executive assistant;
- Markus S. Smith, OCCC political science professor.